Nanalysis Spectrometers & Norell NMR Tubes
Ingenuity, Precision and Proven Results
NMReady™ is a revolutionary benchtop NMR spectrometer. As the only all-in-one instrument available, it has a built-in touchscreen with an easy-to-use interface that makes data acquisition & processing simple, even for non-experts, without increasing the footprint of the spectrometer.
No matter what your application - teaching, research or industry - the NMReady offers spectroscopic resolution at a fraction of the size, cost and maintenance of current instrumentation.
NMReady 60 Technical Specs
- 1H NMR spectroscopy at 60 MHz
- Shielded 1.4 T permanent magnet (no cryogens at all!)
- Operating temperature 18 - 26˚C
- Resolution less than 3 Hz (70 ppb)
- SNR (ethylbenzene 1%, single scan)
- 7 to 1 with 3mm NMR tubes
- 20 to 1 with 5mm NMR tubes
- Weighs 55 pounds
- Touch-screen operator interface
Click here to see actual experiments performed by undergraduates.
Click here to read what university educators saying about the Nanalysis NMReady experience.
NMReady at Boston College
See how the Nanalysis NMReady is changing the lab experience for chemistry students at Boston College